European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
The European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) is a
service-oriented organization whose main goal is to foster close
economic ties and business relations between the Philippines and
The ECCP does this by providing a wide range of business
services and by creating linkages between companies, organizations,
and individuals with existing or potential business interests in
Europe and the Philippines.
With close to 700 members, ECCP offers a vast business network
that potentially translates to multiple business opportunities. It
is a unique organization that has developed a wide array of
professional business services designed to meet the needs of its
members and clients doing business in the
Philippines, Asia and Europe.
- Consulting Services: Consult with experts for advice concerning
the selection of partners and on handling specific business issues
vis-à-vis the government.
- Special Member Services: Members can make use of ECCP's special
services in visa and work permit support through our close working
relationship with the Bureau of Immigration.
- European Chamber Network: Tap into the expertise and experience
of European Chambers and European Business Organizations in
surrounding markets and around the world.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Members are part of the
chamber's CSR activities, from 'English is Cool' to 'Retirement
& Healthcare', from 'OneFilipino.Net' to the promotion of
- Social & Community Activities: Enjoy high-quality social
and sports events, organized and managed by the chamber, for
members and third parties, including golf events,
soccer tournaments, fashion shows or wine tasting.
- Trade Fair Participation: Through its affiliate fairs &
more, the chamber offers a wide range of trade fair services, from
booth / pavilion design to stand construction, from marketing
collaterals to pavilion management, from product selection to
design support - in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the United
- Business Promotion: Associates can promote their business to a
targeted audience of senior business executives through the
introduction of potential business partners, sponsorship of
high-profile events, and promotion through the chamber's
publications and websites.
- Training: Attend tailor-fit seminars and training courses with
world-renowned experts covering areas such as leadership,
management, project management, negotiation and presentation
skills, cross-culture communication, business continuity, soft
skills, HR management, and quality management. We also provide
local and international coaches.
- Alternative Conflict Resolutions: Make use of our network of
partners in resolving disputes without going to court.
Up-to-date Market Information: Receive frequent updates and
analysis on the business and regulatory environment through e-mail
and the Business Review.
- Government Relations: Interact with senior government officials
of relevant departments at meetings, round tables, and social
- Networking & Business Opportunities: Meet and exchange
views with some 700 local and foreign senior business executives
that are active in various business and social activities each
year, in Manila and Cebu.
- Business Advocacy: Take advantage of the chamber's almost
30-year track record in successfully addressing business issues
with the Philippine government - both national and local.
- Business Support: Receive comprehensive and effective business
support from industry and support committees and a team of
dedicated government relations staff.
As an organization dedicated to foster business and economic
relations to entrepreneurs in Asia and in Europe, KMC MAG Group's
- The company's clients to assure reliability and excellent
quality of service in line with the ECCP's policy that expects
exemplary business conduct upon its members.
- Leaped advantage in cross cultural communication which is an
essential characteristic deserved by the clients especially foreign
entrepreneurs in line with their interest of securing smoother
- The company can access to vast business networks of ECCP
members in Europe and Asia, thus serving the clients interest to
- In case of clients whom are also part of the ECCP council, KMC
MAG Group's membership provides strong business support in the real
estate industry and aligned business values designed to encourage
long term business partnership. As a membership privilege, the
clients upon their discretion can make use of the council's
alternative conflict resolution policy if ever disputes arise
without going lobbying to other tribunals.