The job holder is responsible for contributing to the growth and
profitability of the company by being responsible for the
identification, retention and development of clients or accounts.
S/he will manage accounts by maintaining a close, productive
relationship with clients to ensure continued business.
- Develop, maintain, and extend client relationships.
- Work with each client to establish target goals and
- Ensure delivery of client requirements through internal and
- Implement and drive strategies to grow revenue from
- Analyze client performance and provide reports.
- Conduct regular client visits as needed.
- Day-to-day client relationship management.
- Maintain and grow business by interacting with top 1000
- Find and develop client leads and relationships.
- Deliver proactive account management by providing creative
marketing solutions to clients.
- Assist in developing and executing strategic recommendations
that drive revenue
- Manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Lead and train other members of the account team
- Manage the work of account executives
- Lead project management activity
- Ensure necessary actions are undertaken by the account
- Achieve targets
- Deliver presentations to high-level executives
- Complete administrative work, as required
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient in using MS Office applications
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail / meticulous
- Proactive and dependable
- Stress tolerance
- Maturity and focus
- Analytical & strategic thinking
- Listening skills
- Business acumen
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management, planning
- Team player
- Candidate must be a college graduate
- 1 to 3 years experience as an Account Manager or
- Preferably with Indian roots or an Indian nationality
- Job Location: Makati City
- Industry: Property/Real Estate
- Specialization: Banking/Financial
- Preferred Years of Experience: 2 yrs exp