Estate Engineer for Tambuli
Closing Date: 10/15/2017
1. Conducts Technical Management and Administration in the Estate’s Equipment and Facilities and staff.
2. Ensure safe, continuous and economical operation, repair, and maintenance of the Estate’s equipment and related facilities.
3. Handle performance audit and reporting of all service providers such as but not limited to: lift services, HVAC, mechanical and Plumbing, Electrical and Estate Operations Control systems and telecommunication services.
4. Supervise the implementation of standard operating procedures and preventive maintenance schedules of Estate equipment and facilities.
5. Handle budget preparation for, and actual budget management of, equipment and facilities.
- - Licensed Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineer - At least 3 yearsâ€™ experience in manufacturing, hotel (resort) or building engineering works - A proactive multi tasker and team player, good people skills and customer service orientation, dependable and with good time management, adequate communication and organizational skills - Amenable to work in Cebu - Willing to work on shifting schedule