Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Ensures that all files, forms, and other documents are filed in an orderly manner and are ISO compliance.
- Keep and updated names, addresses and contact numbers and relevant information regarding landlords, tenants, clients, contractors, and other persons related to the property.
- Ensure that all meetings are properly coordinated to avoid schedule conflicts.
- Deliver excellent customer service and establish rapport and exhibit proper conduct in dealing with tenants, guests, and property management group.
- Record, transcribe and disseminate minutes of the meeting.
- Assist the Admin Manager or Property Manager in preparation of reports and correspondences.
- Assist the Admin Manager or Property Manager in preparing violation notice to tenants.
- Assist the Property Manager in preparing correspondence and memorandum for the property/site.
- Prepare all purchase requisitions, purchase orders and request for payments (if applicable) as well as to monitor delivery of items requested as per purchasing guidelines of the building.
- Ensure that the Administration and Front Office Desk are always kept clean and presentable.
- Assist the immediate superior in assessing the performance of team and conducting the regular meetings on site.
- Proper handling of PCF and ensure that all documents are attached accordingly. (if applicable)
- Ensure that all billings are accurate and disseminated and collected in a timely manner (if applicable).
- Make a brief inspection of the building at least once a week and advise the head/s of all the observations noted.
- Assist the Technical in monitoring the 52-week calendar and ensure Technical Checklist are up to date.
- Set regular catch-up meetings with landlords, tenants, and other stakeholders.
- Suggests ways to streamline the administrative process to offer the best service to the clients
- Participates actively in KMC activities such as corporate meetings, trainings, social affairs, and other company activities
- Perform other related works that may be assigned by the Management
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Time Management
- Strategic Planning
- Anticipate Needs
- Adept in Technology
- With at least Two (2) years of working experience in the related field.
- Willing to work onsite in Parañaque
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits