Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Ensure that all documents are filed in an orderly manner.
- Ensure that all meetings are properly coordinated to avoid schedule conflicts.
- Keep and updated names, addresses and contact numbers and relevant information regarding landlords, tenants, clients, contractors and other persons related to the property.
- Record, transcribe and disseminate minutes of the meeting.
- Assist the Property Manager in preparation of presentation materials.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mails as necessary.
- Assist the Property Manager in preparing correspondence and memorandum for the property/site. 1.9. Prepare all purchase requisitions, purchase orders and request for payments as well as to monitor delivery of items requested as per purchasing guidelines of the building.
- Ensure that the Administration and Front Office Desk are always kept clean and project positive and professional image of KMC Savills, Inc.
- Deliver excellent customer service and establish rapport and exhibit proper conduct in dealing with tenants, guests and property management staff.
- Deal with all enquiries for the Property in a professional and courteous manner, in person, the telephone and via email.
- Answering incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Assist the Property Manager/Administrative Manager in monitoring compliance with government requirements and make a reminder of deadlines.
- Acts as liaison between the government agency and the Association/Landlord.
- Make a brief inspection of the building at least once a week and advise the Property Manager or the Administrative Manager of all the observations noted.
- Attend the regular operations meetings to keep updated of the day to day operations of the property.
- Assist the Property Manager in ensuring that all customer calls and complaints are recorded and, if possible, responded immediately.
- Be familiar with the technical aspects of the property.
- Prepare all billings to owners/tenants and ensure that all billings are paid by the tenants on or before the specified dates.
- Assists the Property Manager/Administrative Manager in monitoring of expenses in the property/site.
- Suggests ways to streamline the administration process to offer the best service to clients.
- Suggest ways to develop and implement ways to enhance the appearance and procedures of the building.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Good communication skills
- Has good communication and presentation skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits