Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Conceptualize and implement campaigns in social media and Google
- Provide direction in messaging & execution of digital campaigns & ads
- Assist in deploying error-free ads in social media channels such as Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Ensures that all campaigns deployed are delivering and the budget was utilized on time
- Deliver campaign analysis and optimize to meet campaign goals
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree of I.T., Marketing or any courses related to the position
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use variety of software including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experienced in real estate industry
- Advance Knowledge about Google Analytics, Google Ad words and other online Media Platforms
- Experience with Web Content Management System ( CMS) environments, websites, web applications and other online communities
- Knowledgeable in Website optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, etc.
- Background on Natural & Paid search including email and social media marketing
- Background of the current real estate industry of the Philippines
- At least 5-6 years work experience in digital marketing
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits