Assistant Research Manager
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Work in conjunction with the investment team, research team, and other departments to formulate and implement a plan and timeline for local research content.
- Uphold and communication extension extensive knowledge of the macro and micro factors affecting the marketplace and proactively position investment research to leverage this knowledge for the business and for clients.
- Expand and Improve the investment research platform, program and output.
- Regular present analysis and findings on market trends as an expert in the investment marketplace at conferences and media.
- Support client teams and sales effort from a research prospective through delivery and presentation of research data.
- Develop strong relationship with the client and facilitate and facilitate the use of research as competitive advantage.
- Collaborate across business lines to ensure research is relevant and leveraged effectively for the firm's client' industries.
- Manage production of and review all local market research reports and contribution to national report.
- Effectively utilize technology and remain updated on digital trends in real estate industry and client industries.
- Conduct analyses and reports on the local and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activities, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market.
- Manage the statistical and analytical programs for the Philippine markets - including responsibility for auditing and data excellence across property types.
- Identifies and presenting sites for the clients' or investors' site expansion.
- Gathers listings from the scouted properties, developers, brokers, and other institutions.
- Performing due diligence of the areas for opportunities, property owners (corporate and individual), and properties under exploration and negotiation.
- Handles support team for producing back-end and front-end data and marketing collateral.
- Must be a graduate of any four year course.
- Must be skilled in research, negotiation, management of resources, and judgement & decision-making.
- Knowledgeable in customer & personal service, communications & media, and economics & accounting.
- Must have work experience in the real estate industry (preferably from top direct competitors) and with research/site acquisition background.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits