Billing & Collection Assistant
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Ensure Accurate and timely billings with corresponding OR’s issuance
- Timely collection of receivables and CWT’s
- Checks the validity of all AP and CV processed with accurate tax claims and valid tax withheld.
- Ensure reliability and updated reconciliation of Sales, Collection, and Aging Reports (AP and AR)
- Assist in preparation of month end reports, Tax Returns and other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Assist in collation, and documentation pertinent to building vendors.
- Ensures that all accounting files, forms, and other important documents in use are ISO compliant.
- Compliance to Government Permits and licenses and ensures that all are paid on time.
- Ensure that all contracts of clients are filed and complete.
- Ensures that PM provides the best quality of service to the landlords. Creation of a mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Suggests ways to streamline the financial process of Asset Management to offer the best service to the clients.
- Participates actively in KMC activities such as corporate meetings, trainings, social affairs, and other company activities.
- Must be graduate of bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accounting Skills
- Knowledge of Financial Principles
- Ability to Multitask.
- Methodical Approach to Working
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- With at least One (1) to Two (2) years of work experience in the Accounting and related field.
- Willing to work onsite in Cebu.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits