Building Engineer - Parañaque
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Participate during the testing and commissioning of the property ‘s machinery and equipment; ensure that all equipment and utilities undergo proper testing and commissioning prior to turn over.
- Coordinate with the project construction proponent regarding the property requirements for the general operations of all technical aspects of the property; ensure that the construction group submits all requirements for turnover.
- Provide technical input during the preparation of the construction and design guidelines for the tenant fit out
- Evaluate the construction plans and endorse approval by the assigned authorized personnel of the association; ensure that all plans are evaluated and released on schedule
- Study all equipment manuals, prepare, and implement preventive maintenance programs for all equipment
- Implement and monitor compliance of contractual personnel of the maintenance program
- Ensure that all building equipment are operational
- Ensure that all machineries permit to operate are renewed on time
- Ensure that all critical machineries and equipment are covered by a maintenance contract
- Prepare and implement fire safety standards and procedures for the property
- Coordinate fire safety plan with security, technical maintenance, housekeeping, and other contractual personnel
- Assist the PM/PA prepare Energy Management Programs and guidelines for the property
- Assist PM/PA formulate and implement the Energy Management Plan for coordination with the building tenant’s representatives as well as the contractual technical personnel
- Implement and monitor compliance to the Solid Waste Management Program in coordination with tenant representative
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam)
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Must be technically competent in various machines, equipment, and machines found in residential or commercial properties
- Experienced employee specializing in the field of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing/Sanitary, Fire Protection and Civil Works
- With at least 2 years of working experience in Property/Real Estate
- Willing to work onsite
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits