Building Technician – Cebu
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Supervise the contractors in completing assigned work schedules
- Operate, maintain, and repair the Property equipment and facilities and responsible for scheduling and implementing equipment and facilities operations schedules and preventive maintenance activities according to the Manufacturer’s manual and actual equipment history
- Monitors and inspects equipment and systems performance; performs tune ups, diagnostic preventative maintenance, and repair
- Obtains water/wastewater samples and performs testing or submits to a lab for testing
- Ensures the logging, recording, and reporting of data in accordance with operating procedures, operating licenses, provincial legislation, and regulations
- Maintains assigned tools, equipment, personal protection equipment and reports repairs and/or deficiencies
- Participates in the formulation of operating procedures, preparation of Safe Work Procedures, identifying budget requirements and monitoring of expenditures
- Plan and coordinate procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the Property to facilitate business operations
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Monitor and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Assist in budget preparation for, and actual budget management of, office equipment and facilities.
- Assist in repair and maintenance
- Evaluate, repair, and maintain plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems in the building
- Receive and respond to tenant reports of mechanical or maintenance issues on their premises
- Always maintain corporate safety procedures and comply with access control regulations
- Implements KMC SAVILLS standards and improvements throughout the building.
- Performs related duties, as assigned by Management
- Graduate of a Vocational/Diploma course or holder of a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- With at least 1 year of relevant working experience in the related field
- Experienced employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities and Machinery) including HVAC and Genset
- Willing to work onsite
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits