Business Development Officer
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Prospect for new clients and turn this into increased business Cold call if needed, within target market or geographic area to ensure robust pipeline.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging on the individual’s network.
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with the operations team to develop proposals that speaks and solves the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services; enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends wit a view to develop new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Must be a Bachelor of Science in Business Management Major in Marketing, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Architecture, BS in Civil Engineer or equivalent.
- Has 3-5 years sales or marketing experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits