Business Development Officer
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Assist in the creation of business opportunities.
- Creation of pitch presentations and proposals.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging on the individual’s and company’s network.
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with the operations team to develop proposals that speaks and solves the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Systematic and regular follow up of leads with the purpose of generating business/revenue.
- Cross sell other company services.
- Responsible for entire transactional process including (but not limited to) site inspections and viewings, negotiation, liaison with lawyers, preparation of documentation and reports, and attending client meetings.
- Responsible for revenue forecast, preparation and monitoring of billing and collections.
- Responsible for developing long term client relationships with the objective of repeat business.
- Responsible for providing clients with updated relevant market knowledge.
- Market scanning and reporting Due diligence on prospective clients.
- Coordinate with technical teams.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Other tasks to be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor or Head of Asset Management.
- Generate weekly business development reports.
- Act as listings agents for all Asset Management/ Investor Services Accounts.
- Candidate must be a Bachelor's Degree Holder of Business Course, Real Estate Course, or any equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong marketing and presentation skills
- Preferably with operations, sales, marketing, and business development background.
- Work experience in real estate industry is a plus.
- Has at least 1-2 years working experience in the related field.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits