Business Development Officer
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Assists in preparing business proposals and presentation materials.
- Research potential clients and shadowing with the BD team to meet potential clients
- Coordinates listings to the BD Head.
- Prepares Meeting Minutes during client meetings.
- Organizes and monitors manpower headcount for upcoming accounts.
- Collates and organizes BD proposals and presentations.
- Prepares documentation pertaining to business proposals and presentations for clients.
- Ensures that all client meetings are properly coordinated internally and externally.
- Coordinates with the operations on site for the leasing documentation.
- Delivers excellent customer service and establish rapport and exhibit proper conduct in dealing with existing and prospective clients.
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Time Management
- Strategic Planning
- Anticipate Needs
- Adept in Technology
- With at least 1 year of work experience in Lease Admin or Tenant Relations.
- Willing to work onsite in BGC, Taguig.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits