Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Ensures that facility equipment preventive maintenance programs are properly implemented.
- Ensures that facility equipment critical in the operations are in good condition and efficiently running.
- Prepares equipment and facility assessment and recommend for efficient operations.
- Ensures that all critical equipment is covered by a maintenance contract.
- Ensures that replaceable equipment / utilities / machineries parts are available prior to expected date of replacement.
- Ensures that there is enough stock of frequently used materials for operations
- Prepares and implements fire safety standards and procedures for the facilities
- Ensures safety policies are properly implemented.
- Regularly checks safety gadgets and fire hazards.
- Conducts training and seminars regarding Life Safety Standards of the building.
- Conducts regular inspection of the facility.
- Lead and supervise the Facilities Management Team and other related personnel in the operations.
- Provides regular reports to the client and Facilities Management Head of Operations regarding the facility operations.
- Conducts regular meetings with the client to update status of the operations.
- Ensures that client issues and concerns are being resolved immediately.
- Ensures to practice a great sense of feedback for all the client concerns endorsed to the Facilities Management Team.
- Ensures to comply with the Tenant Survey Feedback at a given deadline.
- Suggests ways to develop and implement ways to enhance the appearance, efficiency of the facility and its equipment.
- Suggests ways to develop and implement ways to improve the operational procedures of the Facilities Management.
- Candidate must be a Licensed Mechanical, Electrical Engineer or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the related field, preferably specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities and Machinery) including HVAC and Genset
- Has good communication skills
- Preferably from property management industry
- Amenable to work from Monday to Saturday
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits