Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Endorse completion/service reports pertinent to facility vendors to the immediate superior
- Conducts regular inspection of machineries and equipment of the facility and report encountered problem to the Immediate Superior.
- Accomplish Facility Equipment Checklist.
- Coordinates issues/concerns to the immediate superior.
- Ensures that Tenant requests/concerns are attended and provide immediate actions/recommendations.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair within the facility.
- Assists in office modification, renovation, fit out or repair within the facility.
- Ensures that the ff. health and safety equipment are efficiently functioning and properly maintained (e.g., FDAS, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hose Cabinets, Fire Protection System, Emergency lights.
- Ensure that all incident(s) within the facility are endorsed to the immediate superior.
- Ensures that all files, forms, and other important documents in use are ISO compliant
- Customer Survey Ratings of clients. Ensures that FM provides the best quality of service to the clients. Creation of a mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Suggests ways to streamline the technical process to offer the best service to the clients
- Participates actively in KMC activities such as corporate meetings, trainings, social affairs, and other company activities
- Perform other related works that may be assigned by the Management
- At least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Technical Proficiency
- Sense of Urgency
- At least One (1) year of work experience in the related field.
- Two (2) years experienced employee specialized in Maintenance/Repair in Building and Facilities Management
- Willing to work onsite in Cebu
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits