Front Office Associate – Cebu
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Receives office visitors cordially and presents a positive image of the company
- Coordinates the delivery and pick up of business-related documents
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries accordingly
- Answer telephone, take messages, transfer calls and provide information to other departments upon request
- Ensure that all client calls and complaints are recorded and, if possible, responded within the day
- Ensure that all calls that are not available to answer must be written in the Client Call Response Form
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Ensure that all clients/guests are properly logged and endorsed to the concerned employee
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Ensure that all documents are in an orderly manner
- Keep an updated record of all names, addresses, contact numbers and other relevant information regarding employees, clients, suppliers and persons related to the company
- Performs other related admin tasks, as required by the management
- Projects a warm personality, and smart appearances
- Ensures a high sense of personal grooming
- Bachelor’s College Degree in Business Administration, Tourism/Hotel and Restaurant or other related courses.
- Customer Service
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Accuracy and Attention to Details
- Interpersonal Skills
- One (1) to Two (2) years of experience as Front Office Associate.
- Willing to work onsite.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits