Front Office Associate – Head Office
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Compliance to governmental permits and licenses. Ensures that all pertinent permits and certifications are up to date
- Keep and updated names, addresses and contact numbers and relevant information regarding landlords, tenants, clients, contractors, and other persons related to the property.
- Prepares/assists in making reports, violation notice, memorandum circular and other internal/external correspondences.
- Supply and Inventory Management. Ensures that all consumables (office, pantry, technical, medical supplies, etc.) are monitored through Supply and Inventory Monitoring.
- Asset Tagging. Ensures that all assets are properly tagged and monitored through Master Asset Inventory.
- Ensures that all meetings are properly coordinated to avoid schedule conflicts.
- Records, transcribes, and disseminates meeting minutes.
- Smart, project professional appearance and maintain the reception area clean and organized.
- Manage calls, provide information, and log/endorse concerns of tenants/landlords/clients to the responsible person.
- Prepares/Assists in the preparation of Purchase Requisition, collation of quotation or Abstract of Bids, and Purchase Order.
- Coordinates the status of Purchase Order to the vendor or landlords authorized representative.
- Monitors and checks the delivery of items procured and secures/endorses the invoice to the Admin/Finance Department.
- Monitors operational expenses incurred onsite.
- Assists in monitoring building Operations/Facility for the 3rd party service providers (security, housekeeping, pest control, and other vendors related to operations).
- Make a brief inspection of the building/facility and take note all observations and discuss with the immediate head.
- Ensures that 52-week Calendar is monitored and accomplished in a specified target date.
- Assist the Technical in monitoring the 52-week calendar and ensure Technical Checklist are up to date.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan. Familiarize your role in ERP. Ensures that ERP is coordinated with tenants/clients.
- with tenants/clients. · Prepares/Assists in preparing Safety Report.
- Deliver excellent customer service and establish rapport and exhibit proper conduct in dealing with tenants, guests, and clients.
- Customer Survey Ratings of Landlords. Ensures that PM/FM provides the best quality of service to the landlords. Creation of a mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Perform other related works that may be assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s College Degree in Business Administration, Tourism/Hotel and Restaurant or other related courses.
- Customer Service
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Accuracy and Attention to Details
- Interpersonal Skills
- Two (2) years of experience as Front Office Associate.
- Willing to work onsite.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits