Human Resource Intern
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards and careers pages.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Other tasks to be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor.
- Human Resource, Psychology and Office Management
- No work experience
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including: