Internship (Real Estate/Marketing/Business Courses)
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Assists the team in populating real estate-related databases including but not limited to commercial, retail, and industrial.
- Creates and improves presentation slides based on the templates.
- Uploads verified properties on listing website/s.
- Other ad hoc desk research task.
- Currently enrolled in college and pursuing Bachelor's/College Degree in Real Estate Management or any business courses.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (specifically MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in real estate industry is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have own laptop.
- Willing to work on a hybrid or WFH set up.
- Willing to be assigned to Information and Data Management Group (IDMG).
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits