Investment Research Analyst
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Developing and managing databases, undertaking analysis and reporting for ongoing research projects, presentations, and reports.
- Collection and management of data from range of global sources, including difficult-to-source data on new markets or sub-markets.
- Contributing into a diverse range of research projects and tasks, often working across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Report writing/Responding to ad-hoc requests.
- Communicating and meeting with other analysts to compare research processes and projects.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Substantial experience in Commercial Real Estate Research.
- 2 years of experience as a research analyst of the same industry.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills, numerical skills, and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with investment valuation techniques
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills, outstanding proactiveness and self-motivation.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits