Landlord Representation Manager
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Assist in the creation of business opportunities
- Systematic and regular follow up of leads with the purpose of generating business/revenue
- Cross sell other company services
- Responsible for entire transactional process including (but not limited to) site viewings, negotiation, liaison with lawyers, preparation of documentation and reports, and attending client meetings
- Responsible for revenue forecast, preparation and monitoring of billing and collections
- Responsible for developing long term client relationships with the objective of repeat business
- Responsible for providing clients with updated relevant market knowledge Financial Analysis
- Prepare financial analysis for landlord clients which includes effective rent calculations, cash flow and other appropriate analyses to assist in the client’s decision-making process
- Competitor scanning and reporting Due diligence on prospective clients
- Coordinate with technical teams
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Other tasks to be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor or Head of LLR
- Ensuring the quality management system conforms to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Ensuring the processes are delivering their intended outputs
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent
- At least six (6) to eight (8) years of work experience in the real estate industry
- Preferably with sales, marketing, and business development background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong marketing and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented research, planning and organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Judgment and Decision-making
- Preferably with marketing and business development background.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits