Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Legal research.
- Drafting of documents, correspondence, and legal opinion/report.
- Contract drafting and review.
- Monitoring of all kinds of compliance (ie. legal, corporate, administrative) and deficiency requirements.
- Any relevant course relating to management, law and research (eg. Legal Management, Business law, Economics, Psychology, Political Science, & Law (L.L.B or J.D.)
- Significant exposure/experience in research, law/legal services or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Able to organize, analyze, cross-check, and validate information for accuracy and compliance.
- Proficient in Windows interface and Microsoft Office or any other equivalent software/applications.
- Must have substantial knowledge and assist in paralegal works: legal research; drafting of legal opinion/report; contract drafting; and contract review.
- Perform other tasks as may be relevant and necessary.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including: