Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities and events.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Candidate must possess at a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or any related degree.
- Knowledge in SEO.
- Highly Organized and diligent with timelines/deadlines.
- Has adequate background on the industry.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits