Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Conducts regular inspection of machineries and equipment of the building and report encountered problem to the Immediate Superior.
- Evaluates, repair and maintain plumbing, electrical and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and air conditioning) systems in the building.
- Communicate with facilities management about any work that requires outside expert assistance.
- Receives and respond to tenant reports of mechanical or maintenance issues assigned by the Property Management Office.
- Carries out the preventive maintenance works of the building’s electrical equipment as schedule.
- Troubleshoots, evaluates, and make recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or implement savings opportunities.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Property Management.
- Comply with company uniform dress code while working and maintain a neat and clean appearance while on the building premises.
- Maintains corporate safety procedures and comply with access control regulations.
- Responds immediately to emergency situations and customer concerns
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and company directives related to building operations and practice safe work habits.
- Suggests ways to develop technical processes of the building. Suggests ways to enhance the operational procedures of the property management team.
- Graduate of a Vocational/Diploma course or holder of a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any related field
- Technical Proficiency
- Sense of Urgency
- With at least three (3) years experienced employee specialized in Carpentry and Painting Skills/Maintenance/Repair in Building and Facilities Management
- Willing to work onsite in Pampanga.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits