Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Review billings (tenants, suppliers, contractors, etc.) and the check the completeness and accuracy of submitted documents before preparation of payments.
- Ensures timeliness in the processing of all billings.
- Ensures that checks are prepared within set timetables and are issued within the designated time prescribed by management.
- Monitors series of check vouchers and checks released.
- Prepares Cash Disbursement report on the specified timetable.
- Ensures that all suppliers & contractors payment files are kept intact.
- Monitors Outstanding Receivables (tenants, suppliers, contractors, etc.)
- Monitors all payments (tenants, suppliers, contractors, etc..) to avoid double payment.
- Closes the books every month on or before on the specified date of the following month.
- Any accounting related functions as directed by the management/clients.
- Files and make Tax Reports and other statutory/reportorial requirements mandated by BIR and other Regulatory Body.
- Handles the audit queries and finish within the specified deadline given by the external auditor during audit season together with FS preparation and Tax computation.
- Handle BIR LOA cases/BIR Audit.
- Attend the monthly Property Management report to the Landlord/Board of Directors for the monthly Financial Reports.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accountancy
- With at least two (2) to three (3) years of work experience in Accounting and related field
- Has good communication and presentation skills
- Must be knowledgeable in financial principles
- Background in property management is an advantage.
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits