Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Manage, maintain, review and update databases for research publications.
- Conduct property market analysis and forecast trends.
- Lead research publications for local clients and regional counterparts.
- Respond to queries from both internal stakeholders and clients on industry updates.
- Prepare and generate in-depth market presentations and studies for clients, media and internal stakeholders.
- Manage a team of associates in the fulfillment of the department's consultancy and other special projects.
- Update the team with analysis of domestic and global real estate market news and events.
- Do fieldwork when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business / Management, Business Economics, or Finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - articulate in explaining complex concepts and findings.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and flexible - enjoys working as a team member as well as independently.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is require.
- Accustomed in financial modeling and analysis (preferably in real estate).
- A solid background in economics with intermediate knowledge in finance and accounting.
- Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- 3+ year of relevant experience in Real Estate (Project or Business Development), Equity Research (Buy or Sell Side), Market Research (in Real Estate) or other related experience.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits