Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Gather information and maintain database for local research publications.
- Respond to queries from both internal and external stakeholders regarding real estate/property updates.
- Prepare market presentations.
- Conduct phone interviews for market updates when necessary.
- Update the team of domestic and global real estate market news and events.
- Economics, Business / Management, Business Economics, or Real Estate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Articulate in explaining concepts and findings.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently.
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Significant exposure/experience in research or equivalent.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including: