Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Responsible for coordinating sales and leasing of residential space and the delivery of all real estate transactions for KMC
- Act as the trusted advisor to the client and will proactively develop strategies in order to ensure sales and maintain excellent client and/or relations.
- Establish a consistent excellent customer service offering, utilize technology to drive efficiencies and innovation
- Deliver a differentiated and superior service offering to client, such as but not limited to the following: Client Relations/ Tenant Representation, Business Development, Sales/Account Management, Contract administration and documentation
- Develop and analyze marketing efforts to attract new business
- Gather residential listings to input in the team’s database
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Other tasks to be assigned from time to time
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Real Estate or any Business-related course
- Must be Certified Real Estate Broker/Salesperson with updated License (PRC)
- Skills: Negotiation, Service Orientation, Time Management, Judgment and Decision-making, Management of Personnel Resources and Systems Analysis
- Knowledge: Sales and Marketing, Customer and Personal Service, Communications and Media and Economics and Accounting
- With at least two (2) years of relevant work experience
- Willing to work on a hybrid set up.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits