Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Responsible for coordinating sales of commercial space and the delivery of all real estate transactions for KMC Savills.
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Real Estate or any Business related course
- Must be Certified Real Estate Broker/Salesperson with updated License (PRC)
- Good Communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Excellent analytical skills: Expert in forwarding thinking & market research
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong effective verbal and writer communications skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use variety of software including MS office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Planning and organizational skills
- For Non-Real Estate: with at least four (4) years of experience.
- For Real Estate: with at least two (2) years of experience
- Willing to work on a hybrid set up.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits