Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Content creation, management, and planning of KMC Savills website and social media pages
- Develop content of marketing materials
- Create email marketing and social media campaigns both for KMC and its clients
- Copy edit and proofread all KMC collaterals before release
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Assist in promoting and handling client events
- Establish relationship with members of the media in order to promote KMC
- Plan, develop, and implement PR strategies
- Monitor and collate media coverage and traction
- Maintain and regularly update the content of KMC's website
- Source and manage speaking and sponsorship opportunities and events
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Communication Technology, Advertising, Public Relations, Liberal Arts or any other related courses
- Good command of the English language in both oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and planning skills
- Basic research and analytical competency
- Well-versed in social media management and copywriting
- Strong background in public and media relations
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use a variety of software including MS Office, Excel
- Basic knowledge of SEO and digital advertising is preferred
- With at least two (2) years’ experience in marketing communications is an advantage
- Experienced candidates with strong writing and public relations background are preferred.
- Willing to work on a hybrid set up.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits