Senior Software Developer
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure completion.
- System definition requirements.
- Customization for stakeholder needs and explaining in layman terms.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Posting software development job requirements on Upwork.
- Supervising and monitoring third-party web developers or software engineers in Upwork.
- Communicating with different third-party developers in different timezones.
- Develops and implements applications or systems for internal use or for clients depending on the project requirement.
- Server and system backup management.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing websites, systems, and web applications.
- Defines the architecture of a system in order to fulfill certain requirements. Defining the architecture could mean breaking down the system into components, defining component interactions and interfaces, and/or deciding on the technologies and resources to be used in the design.
- Assign tasks to software engineers and web developers both internally and third-party
- Train and coach internal web developers
- Delegate projects to web developers/software engineers
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Understanding the practices and nature of business
- Liaising with software engineers or web developers and IT support members
- Requirements engineering
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or similar
- At least 10 years of related experience
- Project Management Skills
- Must possess at least Project Management Professional Certification, Certified Business Analysis Professional Certification, Tech Recruitment Certification or equivalent
- Advance programming knowledge and database proficiency
- Knowledgeable in Software Development Life Cycle
- Full-stack development in .NET Framework (C#)
- NET CORE
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits