Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- SEO optimization on all content placed in key digital channels specifically the KMC website.
- Present quarterly improvements in SEO performance of all digital portals and related landing pages
- Develop a plan/strategy and collaborate with internal team to improve quarterly site rankings & leads generation.
- Identify, analyze, and correct errors found on a weekly basis.
- Conduct keyword research and execute best practices in content produced monthly.
- Produce report on site performance and organic searches for leads generation on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Communications, I.T., Marketing or any courses related to the position
- Overall good knowledge of Search engines (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Trends and Google Keyword Planner is preferred and SEO Tools (Semrush and Ahrefs).
- Knowledgeable in on-page, and off-page SEO.
- Well versed in current SEO as part of digital marketing mix
- Link-building (internal and external)/inbound marketing experience is highly preferable.
- Experience with several search engines such as Google and Bing are required.
- Familiarity with web analytics and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS fundamentals and content management portals.
- With at least one (1) to two (2) years’ experience in SEO and digital marketing is an advantage
- Experience with content marketing, copywriting and copy editing in English
- Must be updated with industry trends about social, mobile, CRMs for lead generation, etc.
- Willing to work on a hybrid set up.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits