Be at the center of BGC with Sapphire Residences!
This 2-bedroom property is located at the 11th floor and occupies a total floor area of 82 square meters. The unit is fully furnished and equipped with the most modern appliances for maximum convenience.
The Sapphire Residences is a 27-storey residential/commercial condominium development with only eight (8) condo units per floor, the lowest in the entire Bonifacio Global City. Other condo units have more than 14 units/floor. This low density design ensures more privacy and exclusivity to unit owners.
All units have corner views which contribute to a more spacious and brighter “feel” of the condo!
The Sapphire Residences has a 40% footprint, leaving 60% of the area open for circulation, greenery, landscaping, therefore providing unit owners generous natural light and ventilation.
– Two-storey high grand lobby.
– Recreational area with swimming pool, sun deck and jacuzzi.
– Spacious gym.
– Shower and changing facilities.
– Closed circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring for building security.
– Emergency power provision for public areas and individual units.
– Commercial spaces at the ground and 2nd floor.
– 3 high speed elevators to service all basement, lobby and residential floors.
– 2 communications connections for telephone and high-speed internet.
– Pipe-in gas direct to the kitchen.
– Potable water straight from tap supplied by Bonifacio Water Company.
– Roofdeck with Sky Garden.