Share this property with your friends!

Property Specifications

Reference ID:

7667

Status:

Available

Location:

2nd Avenue corner 31st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Submarket:

Bonifacio Global City

Listing Type:

Condo For Rent

Price:

Php 70,000

Area:

82 SqM

Bedrooms:

2

Bathrooms:

2

Description:

Wake up to bright views in Sapphire Residences! This 2-bedroom property is located at the 3rd floor and occupies a total floor area of 82 square meters. The unit is semi-furnished and comes with 1 parking lot.

The Sapphire Residences is a 27-storey residential/commercial condominium development with only eight (8) condo units per floor, the lowest in the entire Bonifacio Global City. Other condo units have more than 14 units/floor. This low density design ensures more privacy and exclusivity to unit owners. All units have corner views which contribute to a more spacious and brighter “feel” of the condo! The Sapphire Residences has a 40% footprint, leaving 60% of the area open for circulation, greenery, landscaping, therefore providing unit owners generous natural light and ventilation. – Two-storey high grand lobby. – Recreational area with swimming pool, sun deck and jacuzzi. – Spacious gym. – Shower and changing facilities. – Closed circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring for building security. – Emergency power provision for public areas and individual units. – Commercial spaces at the ground and 2nd floor. – 3 high speed elevators to service all basement, lobby and residential floors. – 2 communications connections for telephone and high-speed internet. – Pipe-in gas direct to the kitchen. – Potable water straight from tap supplied by Bonifacio Water Company. – Roofdeck with Sky Garden.

Contact Property Specialist

 
 
 
 
Math Question
Source
 
 

List your property

More Properties from Sapphire Residences