Rockwell Centre is located in the heart of Makati. It is an upscale, luxurious residential community conveniently located within the vicinity of major commercial and business areas. So if you are in search of options for Makati condos, you might want to know the advantages of living in this area.
- It is close to some of the best schools in Metro Manila. If you happen to have children in preschool, elementary school, high school, or college, the best schools in the capital are just a few minutes away. These include International School Manila, the Ateneo Graduate School, Assumption College, and Asian Institute of Management.
- Safety and security are not an issue. As the home of the nation's affluent families and individuals, Rockwell Centre has no shortage of experienced and professional security personnel that monitor the area, from the malls and condos to the restaurants, offices, and parks.
- There is no lack of entertainment. Rockwell Centre features a world-class mall (Power Plant Mall) which you can visit any day of the week to catch a movie, grab a snack, pick up a book, check out the latest in fashion, and more. Shopping for food is also convenient as Rustan's Supermarket, located on the ground floor, offers a varied selection of fresh produce and grocery items. Parents can stroll and shop around the mall while their kids are playing in the Kidz Station. The area also features toy stores, apparel shops, arcade games, and more.
- It is located in the central business district of Metro Manila. Local and multinational companies choose the Rockwell Centre as the place to set up shop because of its convenient location. It is close to residential and entertainment areas as well as to other major office buildings and high-rises in Makati.
- It is the perfect sanctuary for food lovers. Living in Rockwell Centre is a paradise for food lovers as there are countless eateries featuring a variety of cuisines to choose from. Some of the most famous restaurants include Chef Jessie, Mamou Too, LuLu, Apartment 1B, and Bistecca. Makati Avenue and its wide selection of establishments are also just minutes away.
- It is a sight to behold. The surroundings are an important factor when choosing a place to live in. In Rockwell Centre, manicured lawns, impressive high-rise buildings, and pristine condos are all you see.