Reading Time: minutes
Located on the corner of major thoroughfares Ayala Avenue and Paseo de Roxas, the Ayala Tower One & Exchange Plaza was built and developed by Ayala Land, Inc. and is owned by the Ayala Corporation. The building stands at a height of 35 storeys above ground level and is the Makati office space of choice for many multinational financial institutions and key players in local business. Originally, the building was constructed in order to dissuade the Makati Stock Exchange from expanding to the city of Ortigas; however, it was not successful in this respect. Today, the building continues to be the primary trading floor of the Philippine Stock Exchange as well as the headquarters of the Ayala Corporation.
The Ayala Tower One & Exchange Plaza features the following:
- Fully functional facilities including 15 elevators
- 100% backup power
- Centralized air conditioning system
- 2 Telco service providers: PLDT and Globe Telecom
- 3 floors of basement parking
- A food court
- A fitness center
- A chapel
- 24/7 security
The building is also in close proximity to unique surrounding amenities including:
- Open space with lush greenery
- A library, museum, and several hotel establishments, amenities that one does not often see in the Makati CBD
- Close proximity to many food establishments for the enjoyment of those considering an office space for lease in Makati
- Located at one of the three points of the Ayala Triangle, a vibrant park with space for leisure activities such as jogging, the yearly light & sounds show and public art
The building was designed by architects Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill, LLP while the local architect counterpart was Leandro v. Locsin & Partners. Construction on the project began in 1993 and was completed three years later, in 1996. The building opened in the same year and is managed by the Ayala Property Management Corporation. It has a gross building size of 53,000 sq.m and a gross leasable size of 41,870 sq.m with an average floor plate size of 1,667 sq.m.
For more information on available Ayala Tower One & Exchange Plaza office space for rent/lease, contact KMC MAG Group today.