Reading Time: minutes
Navigating through Ayala Avenue, one of the busiest areas in Metro Manila, can be pretty challenging especially for first-time foreign visitors such as tourists and expatriates who recently moved to Makati. Whether you're in town for business, leisure, or both, here's a handy guide to help you know your way around the city.
- Thinking of catching a movie, getting a quick bite to eat, or simply going window shopping? Head over at Glorietta and Greenbelt, two of the largest retail complexes in the area located in the corner of Ayala Avenue and Makati Ave.
- For hotel accommodations, drive straight to the EDSA-Ayala Avenue area to find some of the most luxurious hotels in the city: The Peninsula, Makati Shangri-la, Intercontinental Manila, and Dusit Hotel (behind Glorietta).
- If you're in search of an office space for your outsourcing venture, visit Rufino Pacific Tower located along V.A. Rufino-Ayala Avenue to find plug and play serviced offices at your disposal. Contact us today to check out available office spaces.
- Looking for a place to jog? You can explore the Ayala Triangle Gardens. The park is also dotted with restaurants that open as early as 7am, capable of catering to your breakfast cravings.
- Do you want to check out available residential spaces in the city? Ayala Avenue houses several luxury and high-end condominium developments with both bare and fully furnished units namely Eton Parkview, Twin Towers, and Ritz Towers. Contact us today to schedule a viewing.