Reading Time: minutes
Are you looking to move to a different office space or to expand your business to a new location? Or are you a retailer in search of a commercial space where you could sell your products? Regardless of purpose or industry, renting or purchasing a Makati commercial space would be a smart choice. Aside from being the Philippines' leading financial district, Makati is a melting pot of individuals from different social groups, cultures, and nationalities, making it an ideal location for businesses of all scales and varying target markets. In case you are on the hunt for the right business space, here are some of the upcoming Makati commercial spaces to watch for:
Located along Ayala Avenue, Alphaland Tower is the newest premium building in Makati. The 34-storey tower is set to be fully operational within the year--it features a sustainable design as well as state-of-the-art amenities, aimed to target companies looking for an upscale office location.
- Space details: 2 floors of prime commercial space
- Possible market: Young and middle-aged Filipino professionals, 25 to 50 years old; Foreigners and expatriates working in the building
- Possible commercial space tenants: restaurants and coffee shops, food kiosks, business centers, office supplies stores, banks
The V Tower
A 12-storey commercial building, the V Tower is located in Salcedo Village, Makati. Expected to be launched by the end of the year, the 23,000-sqm structure features Class A office spaces.
- Space details: No information yet about commercial space
- Possible market: Young and middle-aged Filipino professionals, 21 to 40 years old
- Possible commercial space tenants: convenience stores, business centers, banks
Glorietta 1 and Glorietta 2 BPO buildings
The former Glorietta 1 and 2 malls located right in the center of Makati business district have been redeveloped into a mixed-use structure, featuring two office buildings with spaces that mainly cater to BPOs with a three-level mall, residential condominium and hotel.
- Space details: 3 floors of commercial space
- Possible market: Young and middle-aged Filipino professionals, 25 to 50 years old; Foreigners and expatriates working and living in the area; Families, Children
- Possible commercial space tenants: clothing stores, hardware stores, restaurants and coffee shops, business centers, office supplies stores, banks, 24-hour shops for call centers and BPOs
Should you wish to lease or purchase a space in any of these establishments, please contact KMC MAG Group today. Our experienced commercial real estate professionals should be able to help you find a top Makati commercial space for rent/lease or sale.