Reading Time: minutes
At 48 stories above ground and 5 basement levels below, the Philam Life Tower is the 7th tallest building in the city of Makati and the 14th tallest in the entire country. The building is owned by the Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (Philam Life) and was also developed and is currently managed by Philam Properties Corporation, the real estate arm of Philam Life. Located on 8767 Paseo de Roxas Avenue, the building is right off Ayala Avenue, the main thoroughfare of the Makati Central Business District. Construction on the premium-grade building was completed on the building in 1999 and was done in a postmodern style by local architecture firm W.V. Coscolluela & Associates and international firm Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill LLP. Philam Life Tower was awarded with the PEZA IT Zone Status in 2007.
Some of the towers design features include:
- Mirror stainless steel shopfronts with functional sculpted canopies in hairline finish
- Large open (column-free) floor plates
- Fully unitized curtainwall of glass, aluminum panel, and granite
- System horizontal sunscreens
- Vertical fins
- Light bullnoses
- Crown lighting
- Balcony trellises
- Shallow and deep-set cladding on the building envelope
Some of the building's other features also include:
- 100% raised flooring
- Advanced structured cabling systems
- Automatic parking sensor system
- Double paned curtain walls
- Fully integrated building management
- Proximity card access system
- Provision for 24-h air conditioning
- 16 high-speed elevators
- One helipad
The building has a total of 60,000 SQM of prime leasable Makati office space. There are 8 corner offices available per floor as well as two major halls for banking and support services. There is also a cafeteria for tenants and their employees as well as an exclusive club facility called the Tower Club. The Tower Club which is a private business club for elite corporate executives. This private club features an executive boardroom, six function or private dining rooms, two world class restaurants, and an international bar. Also in the club is a fitness center and spa to encourage a healthy work-life balance and to promote a stress-free environment to relax in during or after the work day.
Contact us for more information and inquiries on the Philam Life Tower.