Reading Time: minutes
Located in the heart of Makati, the country's prime central business district, the RCBC Plaza Tower 2 stands slightly smaller compared to its sister building, the RCBC Plaza Yuchengco Tower. Developed through the RCBC Realty Corporation, this building offers modern office spaces in Makati. It is located at 6819 Ayala Avenue cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, right at the corner of two of Makati City's most major thoroughfares. RCBC Plaza Tower 2 is very easy to locate and also very accessible for building tenants and employees.
The building was designed by local firm W.V. Coscolluela & Associates in partnership with international firm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, LLP. W.V. The same partnership was also the architectural team behind the Philam Life Tower, located just down Ayala Avenue.
Some of the building's key features include:
- Perimeter located columns that provide 90% - 91% floor efficiency
- 2.75 meter floor-ceiling height with provisions for raised flooring
- External Curtain Wall System façade
- Provision for Executive Toilet
- Fiber Optic Telecommunication Backbone carrying telephone, data, security and building management signals
- Fire Protection System with sprinklers, smoke detectors and pressurized stairwells
- Designated High Loading Zone
- 100% Emergency Back-up Power System
- State-of-the-art invisible Security System
- Central chiller-type Air-conditioning System
- Digitally controlled and monitored Building Automation System
- On-site Professional Property Managers
The building stands 41 storeys high with a 3-level podium. The building also features different office layouts to suit the different needs of various tenants. It has a 7-level parking basement that can fit 1,670 cars. The tenant mix in the building is comprised of corporate offices and headquarters as well as business process outsourcing (BPO) companies. Construction on this PEZA-accredited building was concluded in 2001.
Other building amenities include:
- A chapel with a 150-person capacity
- Banking chambers
- Convenience and service shops
- A food court
- Retail outlets
- A clinic
- A gym and health spa
- The Yuchengco Museum
- The Yuchengo Institute for Advanced Studies - DLSU
- The Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium that can fit 450 people
- An open-air courtyard
- A helipad
Are you looking for a cost-effective and convenient Makati office space? Contact us today for more information on the RCBC Plaza Tower 2.