Reading Time: minutes
Constructed in 1996, the Rufino Pacific Tower, commonly known as the Rufino Plaza, is the tallest steel-framed building in the Philippines. Although other buildings have surpassed its height, it remains an architectural beauty standing at a height of almost 530 feet, just over 650 feet if one considers the building's 8-storey radio tower. One of the most eye-catching buildings in the country's primary central business district, it is no wonder that more and more people look towards the building when searching for a Makati serviced office.
Designed by architect Juan Felipe De Jesus Nakpil, it is located on 6784 Ayala Avenue cor. V.A. Rufino Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City. The building itself stands at 41 storeys above ground, including a 10-storey podium which was part of the original building that was modified to be part of the new tower. The building is owned and developed by the Rufino Family. While being home to the Rufino family corporations, the building also offers serviced office solutions on multiple floors. Some of the building's tenants include Hewlett-Packard Phils. Corp., Epson Philippines Corp, and Kittelson & Carpo Consulting.
The Rufino Pacific Tower is an A-B Grade building with 100% backup power. Along with its other building features, it makes the perfect building to set up a serviced office in the Makati area. The building offers serviced offices on the 14th, 19th, and 31st floor. These floors feature shared office space and private offices for companies sized from 1 - 100 employees. The offices include a set of meeting rooms and a pantry for tenants' use.
Some features of this serviced office include:
- Multiple redundant internet connections with multiple gateways
- Internet-enabled desktop or cubicle, laptop/PC
- 11 Mbps fiber leased line (VOIP/Voice traffic)
- 10 Mbps leased line connection (Data/Web browsing)
- VOIP PBX available for local and international calls
- Cisco SPA 9xx series phones available at $10/month
- Cisco 2901 Router/Firewalls
- Softphone software
Other amenities available to tenants include:
- 4 hours per month complimentary access to conference rooms
- Centralized air-conditioning (during business hours)
- High security biometrics scan access or proximity card 24/7
- On-site technical support available during normal daytime operating hours
- Access to shared restrooms, pantry, and server room
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and purified water
- Cleaning service (Monday to Friday, 24/5)
To know more about Rufino Pacific Tower, contact KMC MAG Group for more information and inquiries on Makati or Manila serviced offices.