Living in a single-detached home can be very expensive. Aside from the cost, most of these homes are located outside major cities, making travel time a big problem for most people. These are some of the reasons why many people are opting for condo units rather than traditional houses:
- Affordability: Condominiums are often the popular choice of young professionals, small families, and couples because of affordability, compared to single-detached homes. In the Philippines, you can own a condo unit for as low as Php 6,000 per month.
- Location: Location is one of the main factors to consider when choosing the right place to live in. If you want to live in a place that is a few steps away from your workplace, then a condominium is the best choice. Aside from being near the offices, Makati condos are usually situated near restaurants, movie houses, malls, and salons, making it more convenient for the busy workforce.
- Security: Should you decide to live in a condo, you won't have to worry about leaving your home unguarded because buildings often provide 24/7 security. Highly trained security guards are deployed to watch the possible entry points of the building and avoid illegal entry. Security cameras are also placed in almost all of the common areas of the building to make surveillance more effective.
- Maintenance: Smaller spaces also make home maintenance a lot easier. Many Fort Bonifacio condos offer home cleaning services. They also often have maintenance staff that makes sure that the common areas are all clean and in order. If a unit owner needs to fix something, he/she just needs to call the building manager who will get someone to fix it and it's done.
- Amenities: Many people cannot afford to have their own swimming pool and gym but most condominiums have these amenities ready for the unit owners. This is one of the many reasons why a large number of the working population choose condo units over single-detached homes.
There are pros and cons when it comes to condo living but for small families, single men and women, couples, or even a small group of friends, this small space offers more advantages.