The office market at Bonifacio Global City doesn't just offer premium work spaces. The package also includes a dynamic work environment with lush green landscape at its background and a mix of high-end lifestyle choices that surround commercial and office buildings in the area. The well-designed business and lifestyle block puts together residential towers, hotels, parks, retail centers, dining strips, and entertainment hubs in one cultural district. With all these offerings, BGC is turning into Makati CBD's commonplace extension.
The prestigious business address will welcome another Class-A commercial building in its block by 2018. The High Street South Corporate Plaza I is an office condominium project by Ayala's Alveo Land, a top real estate developer behind master-planned communities, commercial centers, and the most successful developments in the metro. Located at 9th Street corner 26th Street, the 31-storey building will just be a few distance away from BGC's main attractions, bring together all the finest elements of a live-work-play destination. Its strategic location, vibrant work environment, and surrounding urban conveniences make it a high-value investment for companies.
The soon-to-be corporate landmark in Bonifacio High Street will have a double-glazed glass curtain wall and will incorporate aluminum cladding in its design. On the ground, it will have a retail plaza and mezzanine floors. The adjacent pedestrian park can be an instant venue for leisure activities in a bustling economic center. The Class-A building will provide operational efficiency to tenants and companies through a good mix of amenities and facilities.
Building features, amenities, and facilities
• 24/7 100% backup power
• CCTV camera and RFID access card for security
• Globe, PLDT, and 3rd Telco for Internet connections (with fiber optic backbones)
• Podium garden deck that connects to Tower Two at the 7th floor
• Business center (conference hall, training room, board room, meeting room, etc.) at the 7th floor
• 6 high zone elevators and 6 low zones elevators, 3 parking elevators, 1 service elevator for all floors
• 6 basement parking levels, 4 podium parking levels, and basement bicycle parking with shower rooms
• Building management system includes lighting control (in common areas) as well as ACU and water supply monitoring (in common areas and office units)
• Registered for LEED certification
• Fire detection and alarm on common areas, including office and retail units
• Centralized chilled water system for climate control (with modular variable speed design)