Reading Time: minutes
NAC Tower is one of the newest additions to the skyline of Bonifacio Global City, currently setting a standard for safety and stability in commercial office buildings. The skyscraper is a class A, 30-storey office building along the 32nd Street, developed by Manta Equities and DMCI and designed by Archion Architects.
Through the successful collaboration of these companies, NAC Tower provides superior functionality -- including the ability to withstand earthquakes. It also offers these features:
- 22 stories of commercial space and 8 parking levels
- Divisibility into quadrants
- One zone will have high density floors to accommodate back-office functions of corporate tenants
- Ground floor retail space available
- Spacious car parking and driveway
- Efficient, flexible Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air-conditioning system with individual temperature setting control
- High speed elevators
- 100% back-up power
- Multiple telecommunications
- Dual power risers for uninterrupted power supply
- CAT 6e cabling for connectivity
NAC Tower was primarily designed for sophisticated corporate tenants. Nickel Asia Corporation and Aboitiz Group chose to locate their offices in NAC Tower as their employees enjoy the perks of working near the high-class recreation hub, Bonifacio High Street and the Taguig's renowned hospital, St. Luke's Medical Center. It also emits a positive corporate impression to the companies' clients as it stands side-by-side with other Class A buildings such as Eco Tower, The Globe Tower, and F1 City Center.
In search for office space in Bonifacio Global City? Contact KMC MAG Group to know more about available commercial spaces for rent/lease or sale in NAC Tower.