A collaborative work of top Filipino architectural firms Recio & Casa and RTKL Associates, the Union Bank Plaza is truly admirable and recognizable owing to its unique shape and distinctive design. The building features a 49-storey aluminum unitized curtain wall coated concrete with multiple corners that branch out at the higher floor levels. Union Bank Plaza is also considered as one of the highest buildings in the Philippines. It is located right at the corner of Meralco Avenue and Onyx Road in Ortigas Center.
Formerly known as World Finance Plaza, the building is seat of the Unionbank headquarters, the 7th largest bank in the Philippines. Currently, it also serves as home to other known companies in the country including Warner Music Philippines, Inc., Emerson Electric (Asia) Ltd., Pan Asia Investments Group Holding Company, Inc., Sykes Marketing Services, Inc., and Accenture.
In addition, here are some of the key features and amenities of Union Bank Plaza:
- 10 office units per floor
- 100% back-up power
- Has 6-level underground basement and 7 levels of podium parking
- Has a helipad in the rooftop
- An executive skylounge at the 47th floor
- Includes function rooms, a health club, restaurants, and a spacious food court
- 15 high speed elevators
- Centralized air-conditioner
- High-speed telecom networks and multiple telecom providers
- Has spacious food court, function rooms, health club, and coffee shop
Union Bank Plaza is the choice of most companies as it provides quick access to transportation as well as recreational avenues after work hours. SM Megamall, The Podium, Robinsons Galleria, and Shangri-La Plaza are within the vicinity and EDSA, one of the main thoroughfares in the city, is just a few minutes away from the building.
In search for office space in Pasig City? Contact KMC MAG Group to know more about available commercial spaces for rent/lease or sale in Union Bank Plaza.