NOC Specialist – Clark, Pampanga
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Provide overall operations and monitoring of CCTV systems as part of the building’s commitment to its Tenants and visitors safety while inside WAP premises.
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages, and performance alerts.
- Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Recognize, identify, and prioritize incidents in accordance with property business requirements, organizational policies, and operational impact.
- Collect and review performance reports for various systems, and report trends in hardware and application performance to assist ELV Technicians to predict future issues or outages.
- Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include, but are not limited to telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, servers, storage, backup, operating systems, and core applications.
- Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc.).
- Document all actions in accordance with standard property policies and procedures.
- Notify the immediate superior and third-party service providers of issues, outages, and remediation status.
- Work with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles.
- Suggests ways to streamline the administrative process to offer the best service to the clients.
- Participates actively in KMC activities such as corporate meetings, trainings, social affairs, and other company activities.
- Perform other related works that may be assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or Degree in Computer Science / Technology or Electronics & Communication Engineering, IT or Administrative related courses
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Technical certifications such as MCSE, RHCE, CCNP is an advantage but not required.
- Network Operations Center
- Customer Service
- Knowledge in operating and maintaining surveillance equipment and watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage is an advantage.
- Amenable to work in shifting schedule.
- Willing to work onsite.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits