Senior Marketing Manager
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Manages team attendance, strategy, and performance
- Provide guidance and assistance to ensure the team is able to meet yearly marketing target targets
- Developing and consolidating the marketing strategy for the company in line with the company objectives
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities and events
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Facilitate creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Establish relationship with members of the media in order to promote KMC
- Planning, developing, and implementing PR strategies
- Collating and analyzing media coverage
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Ensuring the quality management system conforms to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Ensuring the processes are delivering their intended outputs
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Communication Technology, Advertising, Public Relations, Liberal Arts or any other related courses
- Good command of the English language in both oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and planning skills
- Basic research and analytical competency
- Well-versed in social media management and copywriting
- Strong background in public and media relations
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use a variety of software including MS Office, Excel
- Basic knowledge of SEO and digital advertising is preferred
- With at least one (1) to two (2) years’ experience in marketing and real estate is an advantage
- Experienced candidates with strong writing and public relations background are preferred.
- Willing to work on a hybrid set up.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits