Shift Engineers - Makati
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Assist the immediate superior in collation, and documentation pertinent to building vendors.
- Assist the immediate superior in monitoring of Building Operations.
- Ensures that building equipment preventive maintenance programs are properly implemented. Supervise contractors’ activities and ensure they comply with the approved scope of work.
- Ensures that Tenant Requests/Concerns are attended and provides immediate actions/recommendations.
- Develops and implements systems essential to maintain the property and all machinery and equipment in the property.
- Ensures that the ff. health and safety equipment is functioning efficiently and properly maintained (e.g., FDAS, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hose Cabinets, Fire Protection System, Emergency lights.)
- Ensure that all accident/incident(s) within the property are recorded.
- The position is needed 24x7 to ensure there is available technical support to the 24x7 operation of tenants.
- Compliance with governmental permits and licenses. Ensures that all pertinent permits and certifications are up to date.
- Ensures that all files, forms, and other important documents in use are ISO compliant.
- Assist the immediate superior in assessing the performance of the technicians.
- Assist the immediate superior in Expense Management. Ensures the efficiency of OPEX and CAPEX spending.
- Utility Consumption Monitoring. Ensures that Power and Water consumption are being monitored and are operated within desired parameters. Ensures timely submission of utility meter readings.
- Provide technical input during the preparation of the Construction and Design Guidelines for the tenant fit out.
- Evaluate tenant construction plans and endorse approval by the assigned authorized personnel of the association/developer/Landlord; ensure that all plans are evaluated and released on schedule.
- Make sure that if there is a required Government Permit prior to any renovation activity, it should be implemented as required.
- Suggests ways to streamline the technical process to offer the best service to the clients.
- Conduct regular inspection of tenant fit out and monitor compliance with Construction and Design Guidelines as well as on the approved plans.
- Participates actively in KMC activities such as corporate meetings, trainings, social affairs, and other company activities.
- Perform other related works that may be assigned by the Management.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- Must have a Professional License in Engineering (Passed the Board Exam)
- Technical Skills
- Leadership Skills – can lead a team of technicians
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- At least 1-year experience in Property Management (Preferably Office Building)
- Willing to work in shifting schedule (morning, afternoon and graveyard), weekends and holidays. (6 days a week)
- Willing to work onsite.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits