Property Manager - Pasay
Founded in 2009 by Gregory Kittelson, Michael McCullough and Amanda Rufino-Carpo, KMC Savills is an award winning real estate services firm headquartered in Bonifacio Global City with over 200 employees involved directly in transactions for office, investments, retail, industrial, hotel locators, and residential properties. With services ranging from tenant representation, landlord representation, investments to property management and facilities management, KMC Savills is a full service real estate firm which is widely recognized as the Best in Class Real Estate Agency in the Philippines.
KMC Savills is an affiliate of Savills, a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS:LSE). This provides KMC Savills and its clients access to a global network of over 700 offices and 30,000 real estate experts throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the building and maintain a smooth operation of the Property Management Team.
- Ensures that building equipment preventive maintenance programs are properly implemented.
- Ensures that the Technical/Maintenance vendors are implementing the stipulations stated in the service agreement contract.
- Monitoring of Building Operations, Security and Housekeeping.
- Compliance to governmental permits and licenses. Ensures that all pertinent permits and certifications are up to date.
- Ensures that all files, forms, and other important documents in use are ISO compliant.
- Monitor and assess the performance of the team and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Expense Management. Ensures the efficiency of OPEX and CAPEX spending.
- Ensure that all dues, rental fees, utilities, and other revenue sources of the building are properly billed and collect in a timely manner. (If applicable)
- Utility Consumption Monitoring. Ensures that Power and Water consumption are being monitored and are operated within desired parameters.
- Set regular catch-up meetings with landlords, tenants, and other stakeholders.
- Suggests ways to streamline the process of property management to offer the best service to the clients.
- Participates actively in KMC activities such as corporate meetings, trainings, social affairs, and other company activities.
- Perform other related works that may be assigned by the Management.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- Must have a Professional License in Engineering (Passed the Board Exam)
- People management
- Personal Development
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical reasoning skills
- Technical competencies
- Negotiation skills
- At least Three (3) to Five (5) years of work experience in the related field.
- Must have experience in handling of Office Buildings.
- Willing to work onsite.
KMC Savills provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Leave Credits